We’re VERY excited to offer a few Meredith Publishing magazines as campaigns at She Is Media. Campaigns are for both, print AND digital magazines! A quick run down of a few of those magazines…..Better Homes & Gardens, Fitness, Family Circle, Ladies Home Journal, Parents, Country Gardens, Diabetic Living, Eating Well, EveryDay with Rachael Ray, FamilyFun, Midwest Living, Traditional Home, Family Circle, Ladies Home Journal, Allrecipes and more.
If you’re….well…. anyone with a pulse, you know that Allrecipes is the go to place for the best recipes at your fingertips and now you can get those recipes delivered right to your inbox and/or mailbox.
With the holiday’s officially here and so many meals to plan, prep and prepare, we thought we’d spotlight some must haves from the Allrecipes print magazine.
Do you have a house full of guests? Is the turkey not quite defrosted? Did Uncle Ed drink too much cooking sherry and show those embarrassing photos of you during that “awkward” brace face stage….and then your kids tweeted it to the world? Well, we can’t help you with any of that…..BUT we can offer you a DELISH and EASY make-ahead breakfast to wow your family on Thanksgiving morning!
Overnight Blueberry French Toast – Page 52 December/January 2014 issue
12 Slices day-old bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 (8-ounces) packages cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes.
2 cups fresh blueberries (AR Kitchen note: you can use frozen berries in place of fresh, just don’t thaw.)
12 eggs beaten
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup water
1 tablespoon butter
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread cubes in dish and top with cream cheese. Sprinkle 1 cup of the blueberries over the cream cheese and top with remaining bread cups.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Pour over bread cubes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove bread cube mixture from refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake 25-30 minutes, until center is firm and surface is lightly browned.
- In medium saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, cook 3-4 minutes. (Could be as less as 1-2 minutes). Mix in remaining 1 cup of blueberries. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, until blueberries burst. (3-4 minutes). Stir in butter. (AR Kitchen note: to help the sweet flavor pop a bit, add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice). Pour over french toast.
If you’d like to run our Meredith Magazine campaigns login to your SIM account or sign up to be a part of the SIM network.
New blogger sign-up: https://members.sheismedia.com/agency-mp-signup/She-Is-Media.brand
Existing blogger to view & join She Is Media campaigns: https://members.sheismedia.com/secure/mediapartner/campaigns/campaignsBranded.ihtml
Happy Thanksgiving all – TW
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.