Everyone should have the opportunity to experience the outdoors. With hundreds of thousands of rental days on record and the fastest-growing global fleet of unique vehicles, Outdoorsy is helping mobilize the 18 million idle RVs around the world — and, as a result, we’re ensuring everyone has access to safely enjoy outdoor recreational vehicle travel.
We don’t own a fleet of identical, anonymous RVs that have seen millions of miles. We’re a peer-to-peer marketplace. We connect RV owners with likeminded travelers who want the experience of RVing without the cost of ownership.
From finding a house-on-wheels to adventure-equipment-you-can-sleep-in to SUVs with rooftop tents and all the equipment you need for your trip, Outdoorsy is the go-to platform for outdoor accommodations and experiences.
What’s the most popular rig type rental?
1.) Class C Motorhomes
2.) Class B/Camper van
3.) Travel Trailers
What are the most popular locations for rentals?
A few interesting notes:
- Exploring Hawaii via camper van has been exploding in popularity over the last 12 months
- Class B and Class C’s both carry a high average booking value. These are great rigs to promote on Revenue Share commission structures.*
- Outdoorsy has comprehensive National Park Guides that offer information about the parks, park alerts, available rentals nearby, and much more
Interested in promoting Outdoorsy?
- Preview the Outdoorsy lander here.
- Sign up for the Outdoorsy campaign at She Is Media
- Get paid $48 for each new booking or $40 for each new listing made through your affiliate links.
Shop. Save. Promote. @She Is Media. See ALL She Is Media Offers.